What Personal Information Do We Collect
Information you give us. When you sign up for a ShapeShifter account, we keep the basic account information you give us, like your name, email address, telephone number, password and payment information. We also collect and store your Personal Information as you use the Services and each time you interact with ShapeShifter, for example, when you update information in your control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, order or download new Services, register a licence or change your device and complete forms on our website. We also store information about the Services you purchase, such as the activation code, date of purchase, and information relating to any support issue.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
• Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like security or e-billing, cannot be provided.
• Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you and are only used to improve how the website works.
• Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as the configuration of your computer, to provide enhanced, more personal features.
• Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are placed on the website by advertisers and advertising networks, with our permission. They remember that you have visited the site and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. ShapeShifter uses analytics data and the DoubleClick cookies for advertising purposes. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page Google has additional information available about their Policy for Advertising based on Interests and Location.
• Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from ShapeShifter.
Personal Information regarding children. The Services are not intended for use by individuals who cannot enter a legally binding a contract.
Accordingly, ShapeShifter does not intentionally gather any Personal Information about individuals who are under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age or otherwise lack the capacity to enter into a binding contract do not use our Services. If ShapeShifter becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of majority, such information will be deleted immediately.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, administer your ShapeShifter account, send you information about the Services (including updates and modifications), process payments, generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns, analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services, improve the content and features of the Services and allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services. In order to do so, we may use your Personal Information to contact you through desktop alerts, SMS/Text messaging, email and live chat.
If you wish to change the way we use your data, see Your Options below. Please be aware that if you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, we may not be able to make Services available to you.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
Partners and Sponsors. Some of the Services are offered or promoted to our customers in conjunction with a partner or sponsor, or another brand or company within The Endurance International Group, Inc. corporate family. To the extent permitted by applicable law, sometimes we might share your information with other third parties with a view to offering you other products and services that we think you may find to be of interest. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please use the unsubscribe link on the email communication you receive or contact us at customerservice@ShapeShifter.online .
Sale of Business. If ShapeShifter is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice will be placed on the website of any such change in ownership or use of your Personal Information as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
How We Communicate with You
ShapeShifter may, from time to time, send you emails, alerts or other communications, including:
(1) notifications of detected problems with your Service;
(2) notifications concerning the expiration of your account;
(3) activity status reports;
(4) service upgrade notices;
(6) notices concerning enhancements to the Services;
(7) price change notices for the Services;
(8) notifications regarding suspected unlawful or inappropriate use; and (9) requests for feedback on the Services.
If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us or opt out of receiving any future communications, you can do so. See Your Options below.
How We Protect Your Data
General. ShapeShifter has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your data. Personal Information provided to ShapeShifter is stored in secure facilities with access restricted to authorized personnel only. Although we make good faith efforts to store the Personal Information we collect in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to unauthorized users, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Email Communications. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us or opt out of receiving any future communications, you may do so by modifying your profile on your control panel, by emailing your request to us at customerservice@ShapeShifter.online , or by clicking on the appropriate link in any ShapeShifter email communication that you receive.
Correcting Your Personal Information. You can access the Personal Information that we collect via your control panel. You can correct factual errors in your Personal Information on your control panel or by sending a request to customerservice@ShapeShifter.online . Please provide sufficient details regarding the error. To protect your privacy and security, we take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making any corrections to your Personal Information.
Your Data Protection Rights
Location of Personal Information and Transfers. ShapeShifter processes Personal Information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your Personal Information on a server located outside the country where you live. By using the Services, you freely and specifically give ShapeShifter your consent to export your Personal Information outside of the EEA, including to the US and understand that data stored outside of the EEA may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the countries in which it is stored.
Access Requests. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information we hold about you. ShapeShifter will take commercially reasonable steps to provide you with such access and to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
Third Party Links and Services
If ShapeShifter is unable to resolve your complaint, you can escalate the issue in accordance with the dispute resolution procedure set out in the Terms and Conditions.
ShapeShifter Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at customerservice@ShapeShifter.online